TRIUMPH TR4A - £39,995 Guide p...
Here at Carn Bosavern Garage we specialse in the restoration of MGA-B's and Triumph TR2-4A's.
This 1966 Triumph TR4A is currently undergoing a full nut and bolt restoration and is available to purchase.
To view this car on our website, please follow this link:
Arriving to us from the state of Michigan, this 1966 Triumph TR4A is currently undergoing a full nut and bolt restoration and is available to purchase.
The car has been stripped down to a bare shell, taken back to bare metal, treated in Jenolite, acid etch primed, primed and painted in White.
The chassis was sand blasted, painted in 2 pack gloss black before being fully rebuilt with all new suspension / braking steering components. These include all new polybushes, uprated front and rear coil springs, Gaz front and rear shock absorber upgrades, brake discs/pads/calipers, copper brake pipes, steering rack, nuts and bolts etc.
The next stage is to fit the body and chassis together, before fitting all panels with new fitting kits.
If you are interested in purchasing this vehicle and having the restoration tailored to your own specifications, please contact us.
We currently have a selection of Triumph & MG's for sale, all of which are currently in the painted or primer stage, and can be restored to any specification you would like.
- Each car will have a complete nut and bolt restoration carried out. The vehicles will have the body taken off the chassis, taken back to bare metal, primed and then fully resprayed to an excellent standard (including underneath and in the arches) to the colour of your choice.
- The chassis will be stripped down, sand blasted and then painted in gloss black. The suspension will have a complete overhaul with all new polybushes, all braking components and a steering rack conversion.
- The engine will have a complete rebuild including new pistons, liners, camshaft, oil pump, crank regrind, aswell as an unleaded head conversion. It will have a narrow belt conversion carried out as well as
- All interior, weather gear and chrome, as well as various other parts (fuel and water systems, ignition system etc) will all also be new.
- The cars will be fitted with new splined hubs and spoke wire wheels. The cars that are currently LHD will be converted to RHD (unless otherwise stated). All of our restoration projects have an extensive photographic history, showing each stage of development,
As these cars are all under restoration, you can pick and choose your own specification - this includes colour, interior, along with any upgrades such as chrome wheels, luxury carpet sets, leather seats etc.
As these cars are all under restoration, you can pick and choose your own specification - this includes colour, interior, along with any upgrades such as engine size, overdrive gearbox, chrome wire wheels, luxury carpet sets or leather seats. This way you can build the car you've always wanted instead of buying one that's not quite right!
For more information and an accurate price, please give us a ring or visit our website: www.CARNBOSAVERNGARAGE.com
(Please note advertised price for this vehicle is a guide price and final figure depends on your requested specification)
- 0 Miles
- RefCode: TA1130366
Other Classic Triumph Tr4a Cars for Sale
- Refcode: TA1183528
- Refcode: DIY1176542
- Refcode: TA1180806
- Refcode: DIY1179480
- Refcode: TA1178928
- Refcode: TA1175801
- Refcode: TA1170007