- Sell your item in the UK's best Classic Marketplace.- Totally free to advertise, with UK-based phone support one call away- Fully self-serve. >> ADVERTISE YOUR PRIVATE CAR NOW
- Manage online ads with our new management portal.- Call us today to discuss how we can help you sell more stock.- Set-up an account, or if you only have one vehicle to sell, or need to advertise it urgently you can pay as you go.>> FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TRADE ADVERTISING
View the Classic Cars Auction Calendar
Or view the latest auction listings added to the site:> See the latest Classic Car lots
> See the latest Classic Motorcycle lots
> See the latest Classic Van and Commercials lots
The greatest male singer of all time? We think so. Frank Sinatra always had a way of doing the right song, the right way. He always knew how to pause for the perfect amount of...+MORE
A very pretty car but also one with superb engineering behind it. IAN SEABROOK takes a look+MORE
Whether you're looking for specialist insurance, an obscure part or tool, or even a club to join, you'll find it in the web's best Classic Car Directory.
Here are 10 practical ways to help you and your classic car cope with the winter months. So get the fire going, pop on your slippers and enjoy Fuzz's wise words...+MORE
Trade Safely. Use our anti-scam guide to protect yourself.
Sorry, map view is not available right now. Please search by seller location to enable map view.
* Genuine Factory made 1996 Corsa LS convertible.
* Needs a new loving owner. Used daily up to April 2015.
* MOT until Sept 2015.
The car has had a new fabric roof made and fitted by specialist.
* The suspension has been lowered and alloy wheels with low profile tyres fitted. The car needs a new off side wing due to minor knock otherwise well looked after.
* Asking price reflects rarity.
1966 Mercedes 300 SE Coupe
Finished in Charmaine red with beige interior, black hood. No hard top. Rebuilt to unleaded with new valves, rings etc. Excellent.
1987 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit. Presentley owend by Rolls Royce club member for 10 years and serviced by Paul Mackley of Notingham. Champagne colour body with magnolia leather interior. Electric windows and seats, cruise control, air conditioning. over rugs and white wall tyres. Only reason for sale is moving house and will not have room.
GOOD CONDITION FOR YEAR.
OWNED FOR 6 YEARS KEPT IN DRY GARAGE. NOT BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR THE LAST 3 YEAR BUT HAS HAD MOT EVER YEAR.
Jag E type Classic, 6 cyl, good condition, runs well. 2+2 seat configuration.
MoT Sept'16, no advisories or miles since. Owned for 5 years and now a stunning example. No expense spared on rebuild.
Mercedes 280SL convertible in beautiful red
Good clean condition, teal blue with a very clean tan interior, sound body and good underneath. Overdrive, very good driver, tax exempt & MoT.
Immaculate example. Garaged from new. Full service history. Every MoT from new. Completely unmarked.
The item you are attemping to add to compare is a different subtype to the items(s) in your list.
Only items of the same subtype may be compared.