- Sell your item in the UK's best Classic Marketplace.- Totally free to advertise, with UK-based phone support one call away- Fully self-serve. Advertise now!
- Manage online ads with our new management portal.- Call us today to discuss how we can help you sell more stock.
- Alternatively if you only have one vehicle to sell, or need to advertise it urgently you can pay as you go. Just £19.99 (+VAT) per ad.
View the Classic Cars Auction Calendar
Or view the latest auction listings added to the site:> See the latest Classic Car lots
> See the latest Classic Motorcycle lots
> See the latest Classic Van and Commercials lots
A Jaguar E-type that was locked away for a quarter-of-a-century will be going under the hammer at Si...+MORE
The 190 was admired for its durability but should you invest in this compact exec today? +MORE
Whether you're looking for specialist insurance, an obscure part or tool, or even a club to join, you'll find it in the web's best Classic Car Directory.
Trade Safely. Use our anti-scam guide to protect yourself.
Sorry, map view is not available right now. Please search by seller location to enable map view.
1974 model in Harvest Gold, with overdrive.
Ferrari Testarossa in a stunning throughout condition. Second owner car with only 31000 kms from new! Full (service) history available incl. all books and tools. Recently serviced incl. new cambelts etc. Beautiful and original black leather interior, working AC, correct wheels etc etc. TOP condition example! Over 350 Classic and sportscars in stock. More information and photos on www.thegallerybrummen.nl. Or contact us by phone: 0031-575-564055
Superb restored/example, built for me as 'a keeper' over last 9 months, with no expense spared, just 2000 mls since full rebuild. Please email for a more detailed schedule of works.
Rover P5b 3.5 V8 Coupe 1969
Jaguar XK 150 DHC SE manual overdrive
Lovely SLK 200 Kompressor, AMG wheels, bodywork immaculate, pampered weekend toy, terminal illness forces sad sale.
Very honest 2002 with excellent history, whilst not concours, not much to make so !
Triumph TR6 (1974 Tax Exempt). Body restoration late 1990's. Paintwork still nice. Drives and looks well. Owned for nearly 3 years. Lots of old invoices and bills. 12 month MOT.
* Genuine Factory made 1996 Corsa LS convertible.
* Needs a new loving owner. Used daily up to April 2015.
* MOT until Sept 2015.
The car has had a new fabric roof made and fitted by specialist.
* The suspension has been lowered and alloy wheels with low profile tyres fitted. The car needs a new off side wing due to minor knock otherwise well looked after.
* Asking price reflects rarity.
ALFA ROMEO SPV 3 SERIES CLVR
The item you are attemping to add to compare is a different subtype to the items(s) in your list.
Only items of the same subtype may be compared.