▪ Mechanically perfect
▪ Cosmetically one of the best in the UK
▪ Blueprinted engine 21,000 miles ago
▪ Lightly modified to sympathetically improve as a drivers car, rather than as a track car
▪ Spotless body and interior
▪ 90 Spec car, with bridge spoiler and Design 90 genuine turbo wheels.
First registered in 1990, this 944 Turbo may not be an extremely low mileage garage queen, but has been pampered for many years with a money no object philosophy.
I have owned this car since Jan 2007 purchasing it from Simon Peckham through Jon Mitchell at JMG Porsche. It is a fully loaded specification 944 Turbo SE in Guards Red with all the usual features associated with this model ie Air Conditioning, Electric Sunroof, mirrors, seats central locking etc