1956 TRIUMPH TR3 - £44,995 Guide p...
Here at Carn Bosavern Garage we specialse in the restoration of MGA-B's and Triumph TR2-4A's.
This 1956 Triumph TR3 is a sold project currently undergoing a full nut-and-bolt restoration.
To view this car on our website, please follow this link:
This 1956 Triumph TR3 (small mouth) has been stripped to a shell and due to its excellent condition stone chipped under the arches, underneath and inside in preparation for painting. The body and panels have been taken back to bare metal, coated in Jenolite (acid rust eater), etch primed, primed and painted in Old English White. The chassis has been blasted and painted in Chassis Black. It was then fully rebuilt with all new brake/suspension components, including polybushes, later TR3A calipers, coil springs, shock absorbers etc. Now the body has been fitted to the complete chassis, the fully rebuilt engine has been fitted in to the car. Various ancillaries have been fitted in and around the engine including uprated starter motor, Revotec electric fan, radiator and hoses etc. The interior is being finish off in red vinyl with white piping.
We currently have a selection of 3x Triumph TR3A's for sale, all of which are currently in the painted or primer stage, and can be restored to any specification you would like.
- Each car will have a complete nut and bolt restoration carried out. The vehicles will have the body taken off the chassis, taken back to bare metal, primed and then fully resprayed to an excellent standard (including underneath and in the arches) to the colour of your choice.
- The chassis will be stripped down, sand blasted and then painted in gloss black. The suspension will have a complete overhaul with all new polybushes, all braking components and a steering rack conversion.
- The engine will have a complete rebuild including new pistons, liners, camshaft, oil pump, crank regrind, as well as an unleaded head conversion. It will have a narrow belt conversion carried out as well as
- All interior, weather gear and chrome, as well as various other parts (fuel and water systems, ignition system etc) will all also be new.
- The cars will be fitted with new splined hubs and spoke wire wheels. The cars that are currently LHD will be converted to RHD (unless otherwise stated). All of our restoration projects have an extensive photographic history, showing each stage of development,
As these cars are all under restoration, you can pick and choose your own specification - this includes colour, interior, along with any upgrades such as chrome wheels, luxury carpet sets, leather seats etc.
As these cars are all under restoration, you can pick and choose your own specification - this includes colour, interior, along with any upgrades such as engine size, overdrive gearbox, chrome wire wheels, luxury carpet sets or leather seats. This way you can build the car you've always wanted instead of buying one that's not quite right!
This example is a customers vehicle and is not for sale.
For more information and an accurate price, please give us a ring or visit our website: www.CARNBOSAVERNGARAGE.com
(Please note advertised price for this vehicle is a guide price and final figure depends on your requested specification)
- 0 Miles
- RefCode: TA1061159
Other Classic Triumph Tr3 Cars for Sale
- Refcode: TA1157889
- Refcode: DIY1116563
- Refcode: TA1003324
- Refcode: TA1155169
- Refcode: TA1174358
- Refcode: TA1147625
- Refcode: TA1037364
- Refcode: TA1165799
- Refcode: TA1037496