JAGUAR XJ6 3.2 Executive - £5,950 ono
The loving care for this car by the previous owners bears witness to, other than a couple of barely noticeable blemishes, its excellent condition. The car drives as new, therefore, is a real joy to travel in, whether at the controls, or as a passenger.
The spec of the model has been augmented by numerous additional items. Details include:
- Harmon Kardon 9 speaker Radio/
- Heated front and rear [ fixed ] seats
- Climate Control
- Cruise Control
- Leather upholstery/walnut panelling
- Matching steering wheel
- Electrical controls to front seat, also
- Electrical controls to rear of front,
- Sunglasses stowage compartment
- Headlamp power washers
- Manual electric folding for rear view
- Original First Aid Kit
- Fog lights
- Fuel Computer
- Sealed original tool kit
- Jack, with additional long nut wrench
- Full sized, as yet unused, spare wheel
- Electric aerial
The car began life in Slough [ June 1997 ]before being exported by the first owner to Holland a year later. Since he worked in Aberdeen, for the next 16 years it was mostly used, only at weekends. The car was imported back into the UK in June 2014, being bought by its second owner [ a relative of mine ] to be re-registered here, the following month. I bought the car in November 2015, shipping it down to Essex. I had the headlamps replaced to comply with the UK RHD requirement.
I have all the relevant documentation for its import/export, including:
Its original Vehicle Identification Number when in Slough - which matches that shown upon its importation into Aberdeen.
Also the DVLA number plate authorisation certificate.
Service history and MOT certs issued both here and in Holland. These all show regular mileage recordings:
- 1st Service: 23/06/1997 -7923 miles 2nd: 27/07/1999 - 15487 miles
- 3rd: 30/07/2001 - 32821 miles
- 4th: 11/05/2007 - 33127 miles
- 5th: 14/05/2008 - 35000 miles
- Service/MOT: 29/05/2014 - 42502 miles
- new owner: 01/07/2014 - 43000 miles
- Service/MOT: 27/05/2015 - 44748 miles
- My purchase in November 2015
- Service/MOT: 19/05/2016 - 49315 miles
- Service/MOT: 22/05/2017 - 55672 miles
- Service/MOT: 21/05/2018 - 57501 miles
- Service/MOT: 23/05/2019 - 58,128 miles
Additionally, I have the original wallets containing the various manuals including the handbooks, sound systems, service records, etc.
The keys and fobs, including the spares.
The Valet Kit with spray etc., included but inevitably partially used.
Unopened, the spare bulb set.
The glove compartment with its separate quick guide and other manual's wallet; Operating Highlights notebook; an unused screen, also an anti-mist, cloth; the Jag pen.
The Radio security code.
Although not kept in a garage, I only drive it when the roads are dry; also it is kept cosily covered when not in use!
[ see pic ].
- 58000 Miles
- RefCode: DIY1135490
Other Classic Jaguar Xj6 Cars for Sale
The latest classic Jaguar Xj6 cars for sale
- Refcode: TA1192837
- Refcode: TA1192817
- Refcode: TA1192441
- Refcode: TA1188411
- Refcode: TA1192167
- Refcode: DIY1187664
- Refcode: DIY1191283
- Refcode: DIY1190443
- Refcode: TA1189655
- Refcode: DIY1189390
The latest classic Jaguar Xj6 cars for saleSee all JAGUAR XJ6s for sale