1971 FIAT 500 L - £19,995
Offered for sale is my Fiat 500 L "Tutti-Fruiti".
Very detailed specification - costing nearly £23K.
Having travelled just 23863 Miles (38405 Kilometres) before being restored, the car has a full service history from new and a lot of documented evidence from 1975 (2nd owner a Ms Vana Pinotti - Formigine area of Modena, Northern Italy)
So what's on offer that isn't generally found on 500's offered for sale:
1. Subtle Under the skin tuning over £7K spent on tuning alone (difficult to see but massive impact on driveability)
2. A brand new blue printed & breathed upon engine costing around £4K, (balanced crank, ported gas flow drilled head with hardened valve seats, and milled steel camshaft 35/70 70/35) with electronic ignition and stainless steel echaust along with crank balancing this engine will produce far greater torque and power without vibrating itself to bits like the original engines.
3. A new synchromesh gearbox with new 500 drive shafts
4. Sought after Borrani wheels with new tyres costing over £1K
5. Halogen H4 Headlamps allow you to see at night
6. Wiring upgraded with particular attention paid to earthing (using earthing terminal blocks). Earthing on classic cars can be a bit flakey. Earth terminals are used, supplied with earth from the battery, all earths are taken from here.
7. Dual Circuit master cylinder (brake) conversion
8. Laminated windscreen
9. Dynamo to alternator conversion
10. Chassis tuning - Progressive rear springs and mildly lowered front spring, sports shocks all round, for more modern feel
11. Car comes with great provenance (same owner between 1975 and 2014) lots of documentation:
A) Letter of provenance from Fiat UK
B) NOVA certification issued
C) V5 applied for - No need to worry about paperwork (TAX / MOT exempt)
D) An E book is available with over 300 photos, detailing every stage of the restore no need to guess what is under the paint.
XLS document charts everything spent
E) Lots of official Italian documentation
F) Car was registered & Taxed at DVLA on 1/11/18
G) Vehicle Reg TUJ 558H
QUALITY OF BODY SHELL
12. Original car was is very good condition restored by an Artisan vintage car restorer
Bar shell restored on a rotisserie after media blasting (PICTURES SHOW THE DETAIL AT EVERY STAGE)
13. Bilt Hamber Dynax 550 wax treatmetn in all double skin / closed profiles
14 Pictures will show that as much focus went into the underside and interior bodywork as the outer panels.
15. New metal parts, media blasted and powder coated zink and blue to give longer life
16. 2K Clear over base paint finish - HIGH GLOSS FINISH
17. Better than original sound proofing
18. Practically every part new
19. 45 Micron chrome
20. Premium new parts selected over the budget parts
21. Original tool kit & Jack
22. Does not have the flaws and missing parts common to 99% of 500's
23. Actual costs doubled vs. projected cost - a testament to the 'no-expense-spared' approach
24. Not driven by anyone - like a brand new car.
25. Although the car has just been completed, it is offered for less than what has been spent on parts and bodywork (with nearly 600 hours labour for free)
26. I have been playing with classic Fiats and particularly 500's for the last 37 years
This car is for somebody that wants a quality 500 without compromise.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. +44 7702 118910
To view link to book copy and paste: http://anyflip.com/ozhy/vuwo
- 23860 Miles
- RefCode: DIY1131727
Other Classic Fiat 500 Cars for Sale
- Refcode: DIY1151081
- Refcode: TA1151055
- Refcode: DIY1147584
- Refcode: DIY1149440
- Refcode: TA1106978
- Refcode: TA1151151
- Refcode: TA1105252
- Refcode: DIY1131663
- Refcode: TA1150145
- Refcode: TA1149990