MGB GT V8 - £17,995
MG introduced the MGB GT V8 in 1973. The cars were well received at the time but poor build quality and the fuel crisis meant just 2,591 were constructed when production ceased in 1976.
Our original factory chrome bumper example finished in period harvest gold paint has been sympathetically upgraded to produce arguably the best MGB GT V8 that we have had the pleasure to offer for sale.
· All suspension bushes replaced & uprated anti-roll bar
· Brakes overhauled
· Gearbox overhauled/new overdrive fitted
· Body work stripped/lead loaded/repainted
· New carpets/seats/dashboard
· Engine rebuild/balanced including new high compression pistons, hi-torque fast road cam with hi-rev hydraulic cam followers (Crane)
· Lumination electronic ignition system
· Edelbrock 500 carburettor with manual choke
· Stainless steel exhaust
On the road the GT is outstanding with strong mechanicals, excellent road manners and a superb V8 soundtrack
This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase an iconic MGB. Undervalued for many years, prices are rising fast and this car will provide both an excellent investment and years of pleasure to the fortunate new owner.
- 0 Miles
- RefCode: TA1098597
Other Classic Mgb Gt V8 Cars for Sale
- Refcode: DIY1097755
- Refcode: DIY1098282