1972 AUSTIN MINI 1275 GT (AUTHI) - €10,500
Authi Mini 1275 GT (Spanish built) 1380cc Stage 4
Car is in Spain, near Denia Alicante. All paperwork in order with current ITV (MOT). Exhilarating to drive. True more than Cooper S performance with handling and brakes to match but with a deliberately understated look.
Mine for last 12 years but very little use hence sale. Drive anywhere.
Car is in excellent condition having been fully restored 12 years ago, always garaged and covered only 11,000 km since. Performance engine, 1380cc Stage 4, electronic Distributor, Hif 44 carburettor, Roller rockers, 10:1 compression ratio, 36mm inlet valves 31mm exhaust. Balanced. Rebuilt close ratio gearbox with Quick shift gear change.
1. New interior.
2. New sub frames front and rear.
3. Every brake component renewed including servo, Cooper S discs and fitted with thick wall copper pipes.
4. New Quick steering rack plus new track rod ends.
5. New stainless steel exhaust throughout, Maniflow / RC40.
6 Total suspension conversion from Hydrolastic to dry
7. New top and bottom ball joints.
8. Adjustable front tie bars.
9. 28 position adjustable GAZ shocks
10. Hi Lo's all round.
11. Rear negative camber brackets.
12. New rear wheel bearings.
13. New rear radius arm bushes and pins.
14. New drive shafts and wheel bearings
15. 13 row Oil cooler.
16. Gold high pressure fuel pump
17. Filter King Fuel pressure regulator
18. Computerised suspension setup.
- 6835 Miles
- RefCode: DIY1099588
Other Classic Austin Mini Cars for Sale
- Refcode: DIY1072710
- Refcode: TA1100979
- Refcode: TA1099825
- Refcode: DIY1076184
- Refcode: DIY1100849
- Refcode: DIY1092999
- Refcode: TA1100713
- Refcode: TA1100708
- Refcode: DIY1100617
- Refcode: TA1092170